KEFAR TRUMAN (Heb. כְּפַר טְרוּמַן), moshav in the Coastal Plain of Israel, N.E. of Lydda, affiliated to Tenu'at ha-Moshavim, founded in 1949 by immigrants from Poland. Its economy was based on intensive farming. It is named after the former U.S. president Harry S. Truman. In 1968 its population was 251, rising to about 330 in the mid-1990s and 483 in 2002.