KEFAR YEHOSHU'A (Heb.כְּפַר יְהוֹשֻׁעַ), moshav in the western Jezreel Valley, Israel, affiliated to Tenu'at ha-Moshavim. It was founded in 1927 by a pioneer group, mostly from Russia, many of whom had been members of *Gedud ha-Avodah. In 1968 Kefar Yehoshu'a had 645 inhabitants; in 2002, 674. Like its neighbor *Nahalal, it was laid out in a circular pattern on the architect Richard *Kaufmann's blueprints. A mosaic in honor of Kaufmann is located in the center of the moshav. The moshav has a regional museum principally displaying the history of settlement in the Jezreel Valley. At the entrance to the moshav is a reconstruction of the historic Ha-Emek train station on the line that once linked Haifa to Damascus. It is named after Yehoshua *Hankin, who was instrumental in purchasing the Jezreel Valley lands.