- History & Overview
- Total Aid to Israel (1949-Present)
- Ten-Year U.S.-Israel Military Aid MOU (October 1, 2018)
- U.S. Public Opinion Toward Foreign Aid
- Israel’s Bold Initiative to Reduce U.S. Aid
- US Charitable Donations to Israel
Foreign Military Financing (FMF)
- FMF Orders by State (2010-Present)
- Foreign Military Financing (2007-2015)
- White House Statement on U.S. Military Assistance to Israel (1992)
Myths & Facts
- U.S. aid to the Middle East has always been one-sided in favor of Israel.
- Israel doesn’t need U.S. military assistance.
- U.S. aid subsidizes Israeli defense contractors at the expense of American industry.
Other Foreign Aid
- Foreign Aid to Egypt (1948-2017)
- Foreign Aid to Jordan (1996-2016)
- Foreign Aid to the Palestinian Authority