Hillary Clinton Emails
Hillary Clinton's private emails while she was Secretary of State came under scrutiny in the lead up to the 2016 election, with speculation that she had divulged classified information through non-secure email servers. Some of these emails pertained to U.S.-Israel Policy, as well as how to deal with leaders of Israel and other Middle-Eastern nations. Please find a selection of unclassified emails below.
- Subject: First 100 Days in Office. Date: January 27, 2016
- Subject: Target States for J Street's Iran Campaign. Date: July 13, 2015.
- Subject: Hillary Clinton to Jewish donors: I'll be better for Israel than Obama. Date: July 3, 2015.
- Subject: Stealing the Jewish Vote. Date: June 20, 2015
- Subject: Hillary Clinton Tells Malcolm Hoenlein She Wants to Improve Relations With Israel. Date: March 30, 2015.
- Subject: Israel and Hillary. Date: March 25, 2015.
- Subject: Netanyahu Apologizes for Comments About Israeli Arabs. Date: March 23, 2015.
- Subject: Got a Take on Israel? Date: March 18, 2015.
- Subject: Dealing with Netanyahu. Date: September 30, 2010.
- Subject: Bibi/Abu Mazen. Date: September 22, 2009.
- Subject: No Subject. Date: September 19, 2009.
Source: U.S. State Department Freedom of Information Act